Information for the Engineering labs
The basic roles of undergraduate engineering laboratories are usually stated in terms of how the laboratory experience serves the student. To these roles another is added: the continuing professional development of the faculty members. This added role gives great emphasis to laboratories concerned with new and developing topics in the discipline and moving the laboratory towards the 'hands-on' type of curriculum. This eventually will lead to more practice-oriented graduates.
In the quest for excellence, the Enugu State University of Science and Technology has laboratories for all departments in the Engineering faculty. These laboratories are located in the departments and cover for the following:
- Agricultural engineering laboratory;
- Chemical engineering laboratory;
- Civil engineering laboratory;
- Computer engineering laboratory;
- Electrical/Electronics engineering laboratory;
- Mechanical and production engineering laboratory; and
- Materials and metallurgical engineering laboratory.