Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is offering University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
e-Applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry /Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mining Engineering
Please note that:
- Applications would only be accepted via: http://scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards on or before June 16, 2015. Hard copies of any document submitted will not be processed.
- All interested students are advised to complete the e-application form online and upload all the required documents as requested on http://scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards.
- In line with the e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide.
- Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are advised to ensure that their GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-form on http://scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards.